Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, now that we have bought the trail permits what club needs our money.

We will be riding mainly in and and around Colden and Holland New york. we would like to know how do you pick the right club with so many to choose. We were thinking that we would like to join a club that has good events that we could do as a family. We would like your opinions and thoughts of what club would be best.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Very simple...
They all need your money!
Join where you ride!

Support the clubs that maintain the trails where you regularly ride.
Typically, I join 4-5 clubs a year.

At the very least, put $$ in the donation cans at buisinesses in the areas.

:m2c:

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Originally posted by R-TICAT@Sep 16 2005, 05:59 AM
Very simple...
They all need your money!
Join where you ride!

Support the clubs that maintain the trails where you regularly ride.
Typically, I join 4-5 clubs a year.

At the very least, put $$ in the donation cans at buisinesses in the areas.

:m2c:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=877442
[/quote]
well i hate carring change when i ride, whenever i stop for fuel , smokes whatever ill always toss the change in the jar. If the trails are spectacular, ill reach in my pocket and throw in a $20

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Longspur.................

"""We were thinking that we would like to join a club that has good events that we could do as a family. We would like your opinions and thoughts of what club would be best. """"

All club's have some type of events.

Both Colden and Holland have clubs.

Colden Trail Riders
P.O. Box 165
Colden, NY 14033

Holland SnoRascals
P.O. Box 329
Holland, NY 14082

Check this link out, hope it works, but its to the New York State Snowmobile Assoc. under their club listings.
Lots of club info on there!!!

http://www.nyssnowassoc.org/clubs/erie.htm

That's only Erie county. Once you get in there, back out , and check out Wyoming County.

:div20:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Like it was said above, join where you ride. But if there are several clubs in your riding area, join the one who grooms and upkeeps their trails the best. I have a feeling things we be interesting next year when these clubs start competing for NY snowmobilers. With everyone now required to join a club, I think clubs will be competing against each other for your money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts