Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how should i go about cleaning my sled it is black........ and what should i use to clean the chrome windshield

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
I usually use some special mixture of cleaning agent and rinsing solution. IE SOAP AND WATER! LOL!

·
Registered
64 Posts
AFTER SOME SIMPLE SOAP & WATER,DRY IT & WIPE IT DOWN WITH SON OF A GUN PROTECTANT,LEAVES A NICE SHINE WITH NO RESIDUE..I THINK ITS BETTER THAN PLEDGE.. :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Dairn, use Castrol Superclean degreaser. Be careful to buy the degreaser as they also make a cleaner. The Superclean degreaser works great. Spray it on, let it sit a minute and then wipe it off. For tough spots, spray it on the rag, then rub it in for a little bit. Works better than anything I have seen. Never has it not worked. It's the good stuff!! You can buy it pretty much anywhere, Target, Wal-Mart etc..

·
Registered
477 Posts
Absolutely drench (spray) area with Spray 9 and walk away, when you come back it will be clean. make sure you put down some rags to catch the Spray 9 running off. may take a couple applications but is the best I have found.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I personally use all mothers on my hood and windshield. I 3 steped my hood mag polish on all aluminum till it was about chrome, and plastic polish on the windshiled it helps remove scratches too. I would recoment the plastic polish even on the hood too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts