Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hey Nutter, don't sweat it, I've been in school practically my whole life. Right now I'm in night school on wed's, it's a good thing...keeps you sharp.

·
Registered
792 Posts
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Dang! The last time I was actually 'attending' school was Georgian College wayyyyy back in 1987 :eek:oh4:
Hubby, he's been outta school since 1986

Brat, is in grade 11 and she'll be 17 this May and this will be her second year with the 2003 Legend 700.
She got her first sled at 8 which was an '86 Citation 250 LS, next year she got my '81 Citation 377. She had that for two years and then got a '89 MX 462, another two years later she got a '91 Mach1 617 (642) and now the '03 Legend :)

She's hoping to get on a Rev 800 next winter.....we'll see :tease: </span>

·
Registered
40 Posts
54,and just got my 2 year old grandson his first helmet this past christmas.Hope he/we get a chance to use it. they're stlill fishing by boat on the big lakes here.about 3-4 inchs of snow on the ground,but snow squalls have moved off to the south

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Old fart back in school here .................. dont tell my wife, but I'm just there for the chicks and beer bongs :burp:[/b]
That was me a year ago!

Walking through the halls all I could think was why the hell didn't I do this when I was the same age as all these young chicks. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.