• 31-35

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35+

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I don't need to lie, I just turned 37 and it doesn't bother me. I'm just glad there wasn't another older option. When it gets to that point, I might lie. Looks like I'm in the majority for F7 owners. :p

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess the under 17 age isn't too bad considering there isn't too many, i have been rididng since i was 4 so im guessing if there are kids under 17 then they must have some experience...or at least a little common sense.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Originally posted by looneytune@Jan 17 2003, 09:20 AM
I don't need to lie, I just turned 37 and it doesn't bother me. I'm just glad there wasn't another older option. When it gets to that point, I might lie. Looks like I'm in the majority for F7 owners. :p
37's not that old.......yet :D
i'm just glad they didn't have a
45 and over vote :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am 31 and have been riding with my parents since I was about 4 on old ski doo olympics.
bought my first sled at 11 ($200 '70'S yamaha gp 433, that still does duty as ice fishing transportation). First brand new sled ever this year with the F7. Has been all arctic cats since '92 jag afs bought in '93.

By the way, I have been reading R.S.S. for years and this forum has been more helpful in 2 months time than four years of R.S.S. and I loved that newsgroup until it gat all bashy.

Good work Rob

Brad

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am 35, will be 36 in March. Grew up in ND, now live in MD and trailer to PA and NY. It has been a long time since I owned a sled, but got tired of renting and wanted to go more than twice a year. I spend a lot of money to travel to ride, which does stink. I grew up 65 miles from Tuff Rubber Balls and have been a Cat fan for awhile. I bought the F7 over the F5 because of the EFI. The 5 would have worked, but the EFI starts SO nice! Anyway, I can afford it, so I am pampering myself! The Firecats are VERY nice sleds. I have only been out twice, as I work every third weekend, the whole weekend, but get weekdays off because I work the weekends. It is hard to 'hook-up' with guys 'down here in MD' to help share the costs of daytrips. I am home right now as my wife and kids (4 and 2) flew to NH to see her folks. I work Monday, no holiday for me, but for her (she teaches). Would consider NH out of state tags, as the riding in Pittsburg is very nice, but unless I trailer there at least twice I can't justify the costs.

·
Registered
986 Posts
60 & I havent grown up

·
Registered
827 Posts
40 in march, i also refuse to grow up..

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
26 - My F 7 is my third new A.C. Before the F 7 was a ZL 700 and a ZL550.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Also my third new sled, ZL600,ZR600 and F7. Had a Prowler and EXT530 also in the 90's. I'm 28
and also refuse to grow up.

SeymourF7

·
Registered
960 Posts
14 the 7 will come!!!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
20 years old here and waitin to g et 21 in july...but then just stay at 21 for a bout 30 years... :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm female, and just turned 35. My firecat f7 makes me feel about 18 again! But, I do notice I've sprouted a couple gray hairs!! LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts