Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wounderin if someone can tell me how much snow is on the ground up west..trying to find out if its worth trucking the sleds up..thanks Josh[/b]
where do live ready2race..I just go off the phone with my uncle whos in Alberton and he said there is about 10 to 15cm down, unless he was joking but i cant see him doing that..im still debating wether to go up tomorrow or not.. :div20:

·
Registered
11,320 Posts
Looks like you may have a bit more there,, take that dam BBQ in, :smilielol: actually fired ours up Christmass eve :div20: ,, Talked to a guy in town that had the sled out said it wasn't great but there are some out,,,R2R

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I decided to go up west. I came up last night and I stayed at my uncles place. I got out for a short rip last night and this morning. I messured the snow this morning 6 1/2 inches on the ground. They are saying 40cm of snow in some areas in kings county over the next 24hours. :banana:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I decided to go up west. I came up last night and I stayed at my uncles place. I got out for a short rip last night and this morning. I messured the snow this morning 6 1/2 inches on the ground. They are saying 40cm of snow in some areas in kings county over the next 24hours. probley wouldnt end up being that much, but thats what they say. see yas on the trails Josh :banana:

·
Registered
11,320 Posts
Well I decided to go up west. I came up last night and I stayed at my uncles place. I got out for a short rip last night and this morning. I messured the snow this morning 6 1/2 inches on the ground. They are saying 40cm of snow in some areas in kings county over the next 24hours. probley wouldnt end up being that much, but thats what they say. see yas on the trails Josh :banana:[/b]

So how was the going? 40CM!! where is that comming from?? should listen to the weather , I pretty much gave up on it :smilielol: ,,R2R

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The going was good, the trails had plenty of snow no bare spots, the bad news out of all the riding is that I blew the motor up in my sled a couple hours ago, the sled was working fine was going about 80mph then she just gave a couple back fires then she quit and wouldnt start..right cylinder has little to none compresion..tomorrow I will take it apart and see what going on..hopfully nothing to to major going on.. :banghead: yah I gave up on the weather channel and radio too lol..just thought I would mention what the radio said..I wouldnt believe it untill it actually happend.. Josh

·
Registered
11,320 Posts
The going was good, the trails had plenty of snow no bare spots, the bad news out of all the riding is that I blew the motor up in my sled a couple hours ago, the sled was working fine was going about 80mph then she just gave a couple back fires then she quit and wouldnt start..right cylinder has little to none compresion..tomorrow I will take it apart and see what going on..hopfully nothing to to major going on.. :banghead: yah I gave up on the weather channel and radio too lol..just thought I would mention what the radio said..I wouldnt believe it untill it actually happend.. Josh[/b]

To bad about your motor,, not a good way to start the season,, think it leaned out on one side,, wonder why,,R2R

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The going was good, the trails had plenty of snow no bare spots, the bad news out of all the riding is that I blew the motor up in my sled a couple hours ago, the sled was working fine was going about 80mph then she just gave a couple back fires then she quit and wouldnt start..right cylinder has little to none compresion..tomorrow I will take it apart and see what going on..hopfully nothing to to major going on.. :banghead: yah I gave up on the weather channel and radio too lol..just thought I would mention what the radio said..I wouldnt believe it untill it actually happend.. Josh[/b]
Im starting the tear down proccess later on this morning, ill find out what happened and more importantly how much it will cost $$$ Hopfully.

·
Registered
11,320 Posts
Darren ,

That BBQ looks like it will go like hell ... what is it anyway at least 45000 btu ? Man wish I had that iron in my backyard!

Having no sled SUCKS!!!

Wild :div20:[/b]

I think having a sled and no snow sucks even more :smilielol: R2R

1 - 16 of 16 Posts