Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer told me list price is about 9200 for a 06 gade X 600sdi. How much should I be able to talk them down??

Prices seem crazy,, I paid 6400 for my xc 600 brand new back in fall of 2001.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,030 Posts
Thats pretty much avg now. Prices have gone up since 2001!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by ghj@Sep 30 2005, 12:15 PM
Thats pretty much avg now.  Prices have gone up since 2001!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=901208
[/quote]

Well a 600 fusion can be had for about 7300,,, which is below list. I wouldnt pay list price for the rev,,,, I'm just wondering what offer I should throw at the dealer for the sled.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
889 Posts
$8800 to $9000 tax included
If your ready to buy that day,you'll get your best deal.
Odds are they are not going to haggle the price if your just thinking about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by bigmotor@Oct 1 2005, 10:40 AM
$8800 to $9000 tax included
If your ready to buy that day,you'll get your best deal.
Odds are they are not going to haggle the price if your just thinking about it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=902568
[/quote]

I dont think I'd pay anything over $8500 I can get a fusion 600 for $7300 or a Crossfire sno pro 600 for about $7900. I was just hoping the doo dealer would be able to bring things within reason.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,483 Posts
Originally posted by chainfeed@Oct 1 2005, 03:50 PM
I dont think I'd pay anything over $8500  I can get a fusion 600 for $7300 or a Crossfire sno pro 600 for about $7900.    I was just hoping the doo dealer would be able to bring things within reason.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=902841
[/quote]

dealer cost is around the 8500 mark so you'll be hard pressed to find one for thast price. the x's are truly a limited mdel unlike the sno pro's so the dealers who have a few extra usually get close to list unless you buy all your stuff from them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by legend700@Oct 2 2005, 07:23 AM
dealer cost is around the 8500 mark so you'll be hard pressed to find one for thast price.  the x's are truly a limited mdel unlike the sno pro's so the dealers who have a few extra usually get close to list unless you buy all your stuff from them.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=903497
[/quote]

Thanks for the info. At this point I think the fusion 600 is a better value,,,, about 1500 dollars less. I wish the rev was less though,,, i really love that 06 X...................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
889 Posts
It really doesn't matter what a fusion or cat cost,the reality is --the doo cost what, it cost.Polaris have always been lower in price,thats why they sell.
Look at what your getting for your dollar.It's kind of like comparing a corvette to a cobra mustang,to different animals.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by bigmotor@Oct 2 2005, 11:25 AM
It really doesn't matter what a fusion or cat cost,the reality is --the doo cost what, it cost.Polaris have always been lower in price,thats why they sell.
Look at what your getting for your dollar.It's kind of like comparing a corvette to a cobra mustang,to different animals.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=903738
[/quote]

Hmm well I'd rather have a 03 cobra than a vette anyways................... I really dont think the rev is so great that its worth 1500 bucks more than the pol. The big plus with the doo is the sdi, but its also a negative with the crappy ring design. Plus the fusion 600 has an edge on the doo in the hp department now and its cheaper,,, kinda like the cobra vs. vette.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
444 Posts
The X packages are the only way to get rebuildable shocks on a DOO.
The snowpros are rebuildable, as are all Fs and ZRs shocks. DOOs cost
more to the dealer. The ROTEXs are built in AUSTRIA and the EURO is
very high right now plus there is more left for the dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by user2@Oct 3 2005, 07:30 AM
The X packages are the only way to get rebuildable shocks on a DOO.
The snowpros are rebuildable, as are all Fs and ZRs shocks. DOOs cost
more to the dealer. The ROTEXs are built in AUSTRIA and the EURO is
very high right now plus there is more left for the dealer.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905099
[/quote]

Yah thats what I'm thinking now. I could just get a regular fusion 600 and if its too soft I can just have the shocks revalved.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top