Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Indy VR1 137" on order and planning on doing some trips that will require carrying extra fuel and/or items for over night.

Is it safe to assume the dimensions have not changed between MY '21 and '22?

Like some other people on the forum I'm looking into the Kimpex Connect system with the 3 gallon Rotopax fuel can and the Adventure Tunnel Bag. I'm trying to determine if these two items can be installed on the tunnel side by side or will I have to stack them as it alters the mounting items I'll need to order. Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... the Snowtrax video is the one that got me on this... hadn't seen the Snowmobiler TV one though. It still leaves me wondering if I can fit the products I want. In the Snowtrax video it appeared they were using the 1 gallon Rotopax and the one sled where I could determine it's length for certain was a 144". In the Snowmobiler TV video it appeared they were mounting to a 146" Assault.

The 1 gallon is 9 1/2" x 11 1/4" x 3" where the 3 gallon is 16" x 15" x 4.5".

·
Registered
256 Posts
with a up nort technology set up on a xc 129 two linq positions are available. I would assume two kimpex positions are there on a 137. I also see the connect on a polaris can be slid forward and back I wouldn't worry about what your trying to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts