Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
THE SHOCKS ON THESE THINGS SUCK, I HAVA A SNOPRO AND THE SHOCK WENT TO SHIT AND HAD THE DEALER RECHARE IT AND AS AWESOME FOR 200 MILES AND NOW SHIT AGAIN. I THINK I WOULD BUY A RYDR EFX REAR SHOCK LIKE ON THE POR-X'S

S

·
0 Posts
Sorry but the shocks on the ProX's are basically the same, "FOX" just like the Snopro.
I just had mine revalved And bigger springs,cost me 370.00 Canadain. American I would guess it would be in the 200-220.00 range. I removed and replaced the shocks and springs on the sled 1 1/2 hours with air tools.
The valving (Snopro) is exactly the same as last years LE modle ZR500. and the same as this years ZR 900 Sno pro. The differance is we don't have the Clicker res on our sleds.
I found that my F5 Snopro was much firmer on bumps and landing on the jumps. With no bottoming as far as we could see. It seemed more responsive on the trail as well, and I could feel the trail instead of floating on it till it bottomed out again.
I'm also putting clicker resevoirs on soon so I can tune the suspension even more. You get all the valving for all four shocks as well as springs for the rear suspension only for $80 American and $110 Canadain. The labor for "just" revalving was 1.5 hours
Just so you know I'm 155lbs and a very agressive rider. And ride only on ungrromed trails and race the occasional SnoX on the weekend,

·
Registered
754 Posts
i had my shocks revalved at the cat shop in nome for about 10.00 for the valves per shock and 40.00 per shock for the service. 907-443-2730. another place you can turn to is deycore.com for revalve set ups.
sno_pro_500

1 - 5 of 5 Posts