Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend wants to add a 4.44" riser and bars that have a 3" rise. will this work without extensions?

·
Registered
745 Posts
He will have enough throttle cable. i ptut 8 inch riser with no problem. What he will need is a new brake line. either buy some braided steel line to replace the old (make sure it fits your model) or you can use the metal tubing. you can get the metal at just about any auto parts place. by the steering shaft you need a flexible piece of hose so when you turn the handlebars it has give. PM me if you have questions

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Originally posted by High Octane@Sep 28 2005, 05:19 PM
He will have enough throttle cable. i ptut 8 inch riser with no problem.  What he will need is a new brake line.  either buy some braided steel line to replace the old (make sure it fits your model) or you can use the metal tubing.  you can get the metal at just about any auto parts place.  by the steering shaft you need a flexible piece of hose so when you turn the handlebars it has give.  PM me if you have questions
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=898243
[/quote]

01 and 02 zr's are way different in the handle bar dept., in 02 they started using the sp type handlebars and risers so i don't think he will benefit info from an 02.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i told him just to buy the bars then measure how much room hes got for a riser. so its not that valuable of info anymore. thanks to those of you that helped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts