Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Premium Member
1,483 Posts
I believe out of state registration is $23 and the Trail pass is $95.

You must belong to a club so that will add from $10 to $20 to the total.

You do not need to REGISTER your sled if it has a valid out of state registration- you will need a Trail Pass.

Check the link in my signature for more info- look under memberships
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.