Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
I don't mind them ripping down asphalt roads as long as the roads are in rural areas with no traffic, but when they pop out onto busy highways without looking thats where it ends.:wall:
They are pretty easy about them things being on the roads but a couple are going to fuck it up around here. When i follow one down a county rd for 5 miles driving right down the lane, they will be making more rules for them sooner than later. I drive mine all over also but stay off high traveled roads when i can and drive on the shoulder (when asphalted so not to make dust and throw dirt on the roads)

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
Yeah they have for some time now. Cat was the first to do that I think.
Have an 2008 50" razor was cat earlier than that? had a 2015 wildcat trail and really like it.

A 50" RZR has basically the same chassis as 64". The amount suspension is what controls the width.
I don't think that is accurate, I have 1000 XP ranger which seats 3 and the body is wider vs a standard 2 seat 570 ranger for example.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yeah they have for some time now. Cat was the first to do that I think.
Have an 2008 50" razor was cat earlier than that? had a 2015 wildcat trail and really like it.

A 50" RZR has basically the same chassis as 64". The amount suspension is what controls the width.
I don't think that is accurate, I have 1000 XP ranger which seats 3 and the body is wider vs a standard 2 seat 570 ranger for example.
I was a comparing 50" RZR to a 64" RZR. Rangers are completely different.

·
Registered
39,534 Posts
They are pretty easy about them things being on the roads but a couple are going to fuck it up around here. When i follow one down a county rd for 5 miles driving right down the lane, they will be making more rules for them sooner than later. I drive mine all over also but stay off high traveled roads when i can and drive on the shoulder (when asphalted so not to make dust and throw dirt on the roads)
Yeah know what you mean. This guy driving the poo sis never even stopped or looked before pulling out in front of me...i nearly had a new front bumper ornament. This moron preceded driving down nearly the center of the highway holding up a line of cars till turning off.:wall:

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Up in Pittsburg NH it's getting WAY bigger than sleds. Go through there on a Saturday afternoon and there are hundereds of them things ripping around.

·
Premium Member
4,293 Posts
I bought one for my wife to plow snow with while I was gone last winter, It's a great ice fishing rig.
But ya, they're overpriced.

Edit.. Damn it, I'm not even going to try to rotate the picture.

airfight1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,235 Posts
^^ Tracks - These things go through almost anything with tracks - but boy are they a pain to service once they've been in the mud - 26 bearings PER TRACK!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Have a `13 RZR in the 50" width. Bought it 3yrs ago with 1300kms on it for $6500 Canadian I think. I now have 3400kms on it and could easily make $1500 selling it. y buddies who have ATV's are jealous when we do long trail rides, and I am sitting with one hand on the wheel and the other picking up my drink from the cupholder.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Do they make 50" two seater models?

Polaris was the first in 08 with their original RZR, Cat was quite a while after with their trail model. Can Am brought out their trail model just a couple of years ago.

Yes they do sell most of them, they usually have some pretty big rebates at the end of the year though. Anywhere from 2-5K on the big boys.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts