Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Banned
2006 F7 EFI
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, Im a longtime poster on other sled forums but new here mostly, Ive always owned a trail and mountain sled to ride in various areas. Anyone here have more then one machine?

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Two is the norm, sometimes I have three like now. Think I will start keeping one of them up north to reside as a farm sled. Having just one would be weird, not ideal.

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
I used to have a 99 Powder Special 700 with a 136/2.0 lugs as a second sled, but sold it for a lot last year considering what it was, someone local really liked it. Think I got like $1500 out of it... anyways I miss it though, was fun to have a different machine. Still debating on whether I should trade in my F, or keep it and pickup a nice crossover. I can store and fit two machines in my 7X16 enclosed.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Yes
2016 MXZ XRS 800
2010 MXZ XP 800 carb

Selling the 10. 7000+ miles on it, compression is still factory, sled is very clean. Studded. 121 skid. Has a blue/white/silver/black wrap on it (geometric design, not girley looking)
Clutched
Newer rebuilt shocks
Tunnel bag included
4th wheel kit
HCS snow flap in blue/black

Pm if interested
Asking $3500
Would make awesome drag sled. She is still very fast, runs great. Electric start, reverse yada yada

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Pretty sure the OP means different sleds for different types of riding. Like back in the day, lots of people had a trail sled and a lake race sled. Nowadays, like the OP, if they own two for different purposes, it is a trail sled and a Mountain sled.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
They're both old compared to most on here, but I keep my XCR for lake running. The xc does the trail riding and ice fishing.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
8 Sleds and all have a purpose. One can never have to many sleds......:dunno:

2019 Thundercat Trail
2018 Thundercat Lake
2013 XF800 Back Country
2006 Crossfire 700
1996 Polaris Ultra SP
1994 Thundercat
1993 Thundercat
1993 Polaris Storm