Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
20,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me for those of you who have known where your toolkit is/was the entire time. But for those of you who were wondering where it is (I know there's a few of us who have talked about it). Grab the front of your seat by the gas tank and lift up on it. Your toolkit is tucked in there ... you'll see a tab which you can pull, and that's it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm glad I was able to get it here before I had to look like an idiot infront of all my Ski-Doo riding buddies about my "Cheap ass no good Arctic Trash" not even having a tool kit.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
And since there is no spare spark plug holder, you can fit a few in the tool pouch and stuff it back down there. I put 2 in, boxes and all and it fit nicely down there.

·
Administrator
20,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by the snowman@Dec 9 2002, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm glad I was able to get it here before I had to look like an idiot infront of all my Ski-Doo riding buddies about my "Cheap ass no good Arctic Trash" not even having a tool kit.
Snowman ... I know what you mean. I was a little upset about it, and two of my buddies (Mustard Bucket riders) were giving me a lot of crap. "Additional weight savings ... ha what a joke!" was there comment. Well, I guess I can eliminate that from their bashing ... that leaves them with ZERO to bash since all they saw was a snow flap this weekend :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
one other thing that i thought might get some people the brights are on the brake lever push it forward i thought that was pretty clever

·
Registered
51 Posts
Funny my dealer went over the entire sled with me when i picke it up, even explained oil line bubble and coolant issues, and that was middle of october.. maybe a new dealer that will inform is in order ?

·
Registered
622 Posts
I riveted a spare plug carrier onto my belt guard. It holds 2 plugs and works great. Availabe from cat dealers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts