Hardcore Sledder banner

how many miles?

8K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Vinniemac 
#1 ·
Wondering how everyone did this year - it was an odd season for snow and trail openings etc., (Port Perry area)
I went out a fair bit considering my area wasn't great. Maybe 2500 miles(?).
My new Assault showed up April 14th, so that was kind of a bummer - alas, until a 900R comes in the Assault, then I will be happy with my 2011 Assault and my 2022.99 Assault. ;)

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Managed 3000 miles this year. Lot's of times out but only one big trip. It was a weird year. I've got to put it out of my mind that any riding is going to get done before New Year's. Every year I'm hopeful but the season really comes down to mid Jan to mid March -- at least for mid Ontario riding.
I hear ya. We got spoiled of the late November/early December riding from the 80's. I miss those days for more reasons than that however - best music, best attitudes and hey, I liked the girls with the big hair ;)

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I did about 2,200kms, with most of that from my door, which is unusual for our location (Kingston area). First ride was Jan 22nd and the last was March 13th, but we trailered north for the final weekend. That's a good year for me, I even missed 2 weekends due to other commitments. I'm typically around 12-1500kms for a season.
Yeah we do the north trips a couple times a year and pound out big miles. (New Liskeard/Cochrane areas). Good to hear it was a big mile season for ya! Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.