Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to rub it in to the poor bastards :beerchug: who have no snow yet but how many miles do some of you guys have on the new 07's. 450 on mine and no problems.

Roy

·
Registered
179 Posts
705 km on my 1000 07 - Runs great without problems.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
70 miles in the UP. We were there when they had snow but we were riding in heavy rain. Gave up when it was more water than snow. Could have rode more the first day but she shut down at 14.2 miles. I thought I had melted a jug. Shut down doing about 45 miles per hour. Would not restart. Towed it back and took her apart in daylight. One side had fouled out both plugs. Need a open end wrench to get second plug on mag side by the way. New plugs and we took off. The power grew as we put on the miles. I'll have to wait until the next trip to see if running warm will help the power.

·
Registered
52 Posts
This sucks, I live in the U.P. and I've only got 30 on mine. Went for a ride today, and turned back cause there were a lot of water puddles just under the snow. Oh yeah, and a lot of kids driving trucks back on the trails. :banghead: The more I ride it the more I want to ride it. She screams.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
275 put on my 07 xf800sp in the mountains. Runs great considering we were at 10,000+ feet.
I did break a spring in the rear skid which ruined my new track. Warranty should cover everything.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
New '06 Crossfire 600 with 1117 miles already!!!!

Totally awesome snow conditions up here for a change!!

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
I've been getting some PM's regarding the 07 XF8 however I am NOT able to respond to these PM's. Ever since Rob upgraded the system a few weeks ago I only have limited access (maybe because I'm on dial up?)

Some questions I've received:
1) Yes I did set the sled(s) up for 9000+ ft begore we left for Albany. (Helix & weights)
2) Top speed on the XF8 was only around 85 mph but will see alot more here in the midwest.
3) Overall I really like the 800. The snopro is the way to if you weigh over 175# IMO.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I've been getting some PM's regarding the 07 XF8 however I am NOT able to respond to these PM's. Ever since Rob upgraded the system a few weeks ago I only have limited access (maybe because I'm on dial up?)[/b]
Next time you are reading a PM and want to reply click on the userneme of the sender. A little pop-up shows and click "forward PM". This is of course assume you are dumb like me...it took me a while also.

·
Registered
333 Posts
When they made that guage package with the selectable feature, where you could swap the tach and speedo feature....they missed a useful switch for me. The odometer should be switchable from miles to feet. Then I would have about 400 on it....and not feel quite so bad about getting a new snowmobile this year. :banghead:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.