Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Any real time reports would be GREAT!! Is it worth making a trip before the warm up??
Thanks,
D.[/b]
Go to sledfreak.com Chris always has TH & OF reports...Very good by the way...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to sledfreak.com Chris always has TH & OF reports...Very good by the way...[/b]

I've heard of the site before, my buddy said the guys are from the next town over-

I'll check it out.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
www.absolutesnowmobile.com they have daily updated trail conditions/reports[/b]

Guys-I appreciate the links, but I was hoping to hear from a rider that was either on the trails yesterday/last night, or somewhere there now with real time trail info!!!

Karas-I swear your paid to paste that link.....I've seen it at least 20 times in the last 2 weeks!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Rode yesterday morning from Redfield to Cedar Pines, from Cedar Pines to Little John/Salmon River road then on to Flat Rock. From Flatrock to the Timberview and back to FlatRock(for some food, Timberview was not open). Great ride is an understatement. To finish we went back towards Tabolts Corners and took Railroad bed towards Sportsman/Michigan Mills Rd(I think thats the name of the road).....then on to C4a back towards Cedar Pines.....everything except C4a back to CP was great. Those 15 or so miles were long .... no groomer has touched that I don't think. Beside that though....100 miles 4.5 hours = a great day. We were back to the truck by 1:30pm

·
Registered
168 Posts
Guys-I appreciate the links, but I was hoping to hear from a rider that was either on the trails yesterday/last night, or somewhere there now with real time trail info!!!

Karas-I swear your paid to paste that link.....I've seen it at least 20 times in the last 2 weeks!!!![/b]
Those guys do ride the trails and report real time!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Trails yesterday on the hill were freaking incredible!! Of course mid week is the best time to ride. Rode from redfield to flatrock to sportsman to west leyden hotel past the hideaway to cedar pines and back to altmar. Every trail was just beautiful, smooth as glass and very low traffic.

We were up to Tupper Lake Monday for new years for a few days at a friends cottage and was excellent up there. Rode to Saranac, Lake Placid, Charlies, Bellies Mt View. Stillwater. Then on our way back stopped at a friends winter home in redfield for riding the hill yesterday. would have stayed another day, but we were exhausted. Good riding and good partying!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts