Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew how far it was from...Thunder bay..or Toronto..or any town in southern Ontario? Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just go on Mapquest and find out. I checked form Buffalo,NY before, but can't remember how far. It was long though, like 24 hours!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Why are you guys going to Thief River Falls? Are you going to tour the factory?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
It takes about 6-7 hours from Dryden, so depending on which way you go from Thunder Bay you should add 3-4 hours to that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I LIVE 45 MINUTES AWAY, im there all the time gettin stuff at the factory salvage dept., i work for a dealer in a parts dept. though. it s nice to have access too.
joe

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
The factory salavge is great. My dealer got me a long travel suspension for my old 580 a few years ago for an incredible price. Best money I have spent on the old machine.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
I just got back from Thief River Falls last night. It is about a 5 hour trip there, and then another 5 hour trip back. We had to make a detour to pick up a dog, so it took a little longer. We left at 7:20am and got back at 9:30pm. That town has a whole lot of nothing. About every person is wearing green or has an arctic cat sticker on their vehicle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts