Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have no clue how to post pics and i have some of my sled and the snow up here in calumet and north for you guys that plan on coming up here soon, we have lots and its snowing now and more is on its way!!! thanks alot!!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I've found out that it's easiest if you pull the picture up on the screen and hit the right click button on the mouse.The window will pop up,hit edit,I prefer open the image with "paint".Once paint is opened,go to image and left click.You'll see stretch/skew,click on it.Youll need to make sure that the images are in JPEG form first off.Check under properties to see what size the image is.I think the board only accepts 75k and under,so you'll need to adjust the ratios in Strech/skew to get your image under the 75 k.Remember to save the new resized image under a different name so you recognize it in you pictures.Once you've done that and have typed your heading and message on this web site go down to "browse and find the picture you want to post and open it,It should now be in the browse box,and your ready to submit your post.You'll have to do one at a time if you've got more than one.goodluck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts