Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fit and Finish

• Reliability

How do you like your IQ?

3K views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  snocat7 
#1 ·
Let's get honest opinions from IQ owners only. Thanks for your answers!

#7 ·
I have a 2007 Dragon... I absolutly love it... My rev couldnt rail turns and handle the roughest of bumps like my IQ..

Probably the best handling sled ever built.

Went threw about 10-12 plugs the first week, but thats all cleared up now.

Super happy with my purchase!

#8 ·
Let's get honest opinions from IQ owners only. Thanks for your answers![/b]
Mine just turned 1100 miles yesterday. Love the sled have had many pol sleds w/ zero problems the last was an 04 prox 600 had 8200 miles. Last march they had that 6200 deal couldnt pass up. Looked very closely at the revs which most people in my area have switched to but bought this and really like it. wish the mileage was better averaging about 11 have got 14 once. the rear rear shock is not that good will be repl w/ someting better in another 1000 miles changed to heavier rear springs that did help. really no complaints.

#9 ·
Mine just turned 1100 miles yesterday. Love the sled have had many pol sleds w/ zero problems the last was an 04 prox 600 had 8200 miles. Last march they had that 6200 deal couldnt pass up. Looked very closely at the revs which most people in my area have switched to but bought this and really like it. wish the mileage was better averaging about 11 have got 14 once. the rear rear shock is not that good will be repl w/ someting better in another 1000 miles changed to heavier rear springs that did help. really no complaints.[/b]
Turn your front couplers so the fatest side faces the linkage, it'll let the skid couple up quicker taking the mush feel out of the PS-5 shock in the big bumps without loosing stutter comfort.

#10 ·
I am very happy with the IQ, extremely good in the rough stuff- optional fox clickers, very stable, stays with my bud's F7 Sno-Pro, much to his amazement and happiness. :smiley-faces7: Gas mileage 12-13 mpg's, oil consumption rediculously low even after recall 14 0z for 160 miles and 12.7 gals fuel. What I like least about the IQ is cold weather wind protection from my chest up, and lack of storage space. A taller windshield would probably take care of the wind, and I use a back pack when we tour Aroostook County. Really like the instrument cluster, headlight, riding position, hooked bars. Quite an amazing motor, crisp down low and with 1.25 track, great hookup and pull :pointlaugh: Hope this info helps.

#11 ·
I'm on my second IQ switchback,last year I had a 06 switchback 600 H.O and this year I have a 07 switchback 600 H.O CFI,I came off a 04 REV 600 h.o carb and this IQ is leaps and bounds ahead of the rev chassis for handling and rider comfort,performance etc(but I still loved that REV!My biggest gripe with this sled is FIT and FINISH the plastic side panels and plastic in general on the front of the IQ is garbage especially compaired to my REV!but not a big enough deal to not make me buy one ,just my gripe.No other brand makes as good of an all around sled than polaris ,this sled may not be perfect at anyone thing but it does everything I expect very well!many seem to be on the Yamaha band wagon but take away the high level of japanese fit and finish (just like there cars)and they have nothing on our North American made sleds.I will not buy a sled because of the way a side panel fits .ride handling and performance is what it is all about and polaris is tops ,haven't riden an XP yet but I'm guessing the XP is very good also!

#13 ·
The one and only thing I don't like about my Fusion IQ is the handle bars them selves, machine needed flat bars with small hooks stock, they hurt your hands in rough conditions.
Other than that
I LOVE MY FUSION IQ, 900 CFI.

#14 ·
I am very happy with the IQ, extremely good in the rough stuff- optional fox clickers, very stable, stays with my bud's F7 Sno-Pro, much to his amazement and happiness. :smiley-faces7: Gas mileage 12-13 mpg's, oil consumption rediculously low even after recall 14 0z for 160 miles and 12.7 gals fuel. What I like least about the IQ is cold weather wind protection from my chest up, and lack of storage space. A taller windshield would probably take care of the wind, and I use a back pack when we tour Aroostook County. Really like the instrument cluster, headlight, riding position, hooked bars. Quite an amazing motor, crisp down low and with 1.25 track, great hookup and pull :pointlaugh: Hope this info helps.[/b]
I have the Fox clickers as well and I can not get the kickback out of the rear. I've tried about every combination of scissor stop setting, torsion spring setting, etc..

#20 ·
:beer_cheers: My 07 Dragon is by far the best all around sled I've ever drove, handling, power, reliability, the only thing that suck about the IQ is the the way the hood fits and those shitty fitting side panels. It is miles ahead of that POS 700 racer graphics Fusion I had in 06, that 755 motor put your feet to sleep, it vibrated so much, THE IQ RULES

#21 ·
I like my '07 IQ 600 a lot and I still have the '04 Doo GSX 600 SDI for my wife to drive. I hate all the recalls but at least I haven't been stranded and it runs great now. Still need to have the chaincase, throttle cable and reflash done but dealer said parts on backorder. I like the way it corners and the power is good. The skis don't dart as much as the Rev pilots do. The Precisions skis were even worse. Don't like the gas mileage. The Doo gets at least 6 miles per gallon better. Overall a very nice machine. I put the tall windshield from the '06 classic on it and it was worth all $200 the dealer charged.

Overall one very nice sled. Great instumentation and very comfortable in the bigger bumps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.