Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Arctic cat m8000 hcr 2016 153
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an Arctic cat m8000 hcr 2016 153 and it doesn’t really wheelie that easy. In the right snow i can get it to wheelie a little, but i feel like it just slams down after a couple of meters. Is it something i can do to make it wheelie easier and longer? Do you have any tips?😁 My limiter straps are on the loosest setting. How should i adjust the shocks/suspension? I’m only 5’5 feet/164cm and 110 pounds/50kg.

·
Premium Member
21,762 Posts
I should have added “keep it trailable” to the shock shop request I suppose. With your light weight, I don’t think that would be a problem. Unless you were pounding through short stutter bumps at hi speed. Then the rear shock could act kind of short. I’ve done it, but I’m 220 lbs. I don’t pound through bumps though, so it’s not a problem

·
Registered
17,288 Posts
not familiar with those cats , but I assume there might be geometry in play too - HCR = "hill climb racer" - those guys dont want excessive ski lift when going up those steep hills.

IIRC, in the Khaos, polaris dropped the skid some in the front to get a more playful sled...?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts