Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my F-Cat, but i rode my buddies REV this weekend and loved the forward seating position. Can we we use the brackets from the 03 Sno Pro to drop the rear of the suspension in the tunnel for the same effect? Anybody know?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i put on the seat wedge, gives very same feeling as rev, throw away the the template if you get a wedge the holes are way off!!
if you think you might get one contact me i have some pointers for you on install, (things i would have done differently)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Not really sure what parts you would need.May need the complete skid frame to do it.There are a lot of different parts this year for that suspension compared to last years Sno Pro.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Duke 1N - Did you order just the brackets, or do you need anything else? Are you going to drop the front of the rear suspension as well, or just the back?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Yeah Duke I would be interested in what you ordered as I also want to do this.I have heard from a couple of 03 Sno Pro riders that the dropped suspension makes a huge difference in handling.

D

·
0 Posts
Just the back. I'll get you the part # when I find out what it is. Pretty sure they are running 9t drivers this year so the can fit the 1.5&1.65 lug tracks up front and drop the rear suspension for clearance in the back. I'll post some pics when I get them installed. I notice when I had the skid out that I have ribber skid marks all over the top of the tunnel with the stock 1.375 lug. I'm sure it's only when it's slammed really hard so no biggie. I am dropping mine for a little more running boatd clearance in the deep stuff.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Originally posted by dave cat 7@Jan 20 2003, 11:33 AM
i put on the seat wedge, gives very same feeling as rev, throw away the the template if you get a wedge the holes are way off!!
if you think you might get one contact me i have some pointers for you on install, (things i would have done differently)
Hey, I hear ya on that mounting template. I think the best thing to do is to put paint around the wedge mounting holes and fit it on the tunnel, then drill the holes.
I put the wedge on and didn't like the 7" lift, so I took off the seat and lowered it 3"(cut the bottom rear foam out of the seat). Now it fits great, no bunching of the top material and no ugly tail light! ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
After looking at Brown Leisure World the skids suspension arms are different pieces compared to last years Sno Pro.I dont know if they would work though with the 10 tooth drivers,shocks & limiter straps?

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by duke1n@Jan 20 2003, 10:53 PM
Just the back. I'll get you the part # when I find out what it is.
Are the P/N's 2706-234 and 2706-235 by any chance??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts