Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the Polaris dealer tonite, they had 1 new 700HO Switchback and a used 440XCF and that's it for sleds!!!! The salesperson I talked to said they can't get anymore either cause Roseau is out of everything but some smaller fan cooled models, thats great!!! I had a friend of mine that was in the local Cat dealer and bought a new in crate 06 Sabercat 700, said they sold like 110 sleds in the month of December and went to Theif River and just picked up some more. Seems to be a good year for sales locally, maybe the pipeline will get cleared out. How are your dealers doin????

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Seems evertime Im at my cat dealer they have 10 customers in the store. Never asked how new sled sales are going though.

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
Sold out completely! They have two demos that they will be riding and are going to get one or two more from another dealer for themselves as well.
I think they sold around 70 sleds including the leftovers they had.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
The Doo and Cat dealers in the area have a lot of sleds still sitting outside in the crates, but the Polaris and Yamaha dealers have very few unsold new sleds.
Thus far this winter have been great for the local snowmobile industry.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can't seem to get parts when i need them either, everyone is fixing their sleds that have been sitting in the garage for a few years!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Dealers around here are all sold out... Only 4 used ones at the closest dealer to me.
Great sales, not good for leftover deals next year though.

·
Registered
751 Posts
All dealers here are selling a lot of sleds. The pile of crates outside the Cat dealer is a lot smaller now, maybe a dozen sleds left total. The Yammi/Polaris dealer is doing alright too. But they still have a lot of older Polaris' that they arent really discounting. $1500 off a Fusion isnt gonna sell.

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
The Doo and Cat dealers in the area have a lot of sleds still sitting outside in the crates, but the Polaris and Yamaha dealers have very few unsold new sleds.
Thus far this winter have been great for the local snowmobile industry.[/b]
Everybody sold out here,except the guys who have Cat/Polaris.One dealer who carries Cat/Pol has a deal buy 2 get 1 free.That's one way to move the dead weight!

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
My dealer said that he's sold more sleds this year than the last 3 years combined.

He said they had a line on 10 new XPs from BRP and he literally called them back 5 minutes later and they were gone - another dealer swiped them up. Good to hear.

·
Registered
807 Posts
There will be alot of used low mile sleds for sale this summer/fall :) :)

The polaris dealer hear hasnt sold that many that i can tell, still alot of new crates sitting outside.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Alot of DOOS, POOS and CATS in Traverse City. I didn't see any Yammies in crates but they could have been in the back of the building.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Was at the Polaris dealer tonite, they had 1 new 700HO Switchback and a used 440XCF and that's it for sleds!!!! The salesperson I talked to said they can't get anymore either cause Roseau is out of everything but some smaller fan cooled models, thats great!!! I had a friend of mine that was in the local Cat dealer and bought a new in crate 06 Sabercat 700, said they sold like 110 sleds in the month of December and went to Theif River and just picked up some more. Seems to be a good year for sales locally, maybe the pipeline will get cleared out. How are your dealers doin????[/b]
The dealers around here sold alot of sleds in december. Heinens ran out of 08 F8's on the 8th of december. I dont think january will be as good though...

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
not sure but i keep buying parts so they are makin some money.

actually i think they are doing decent. seen lots of newer sled out on the trails this year

·
Registered
725 Posts
There will be alot of used low mile sleds for sale this summer/fall :) :)
The polaris dealer hear hasnt sold that many that i can tell, still alot of new crates sitting outside.[/b]
What dealer is that?

·
Registered
592 Posts
The dealers around here sold alot of sleds in december. Heinens ran out of 08 F8's on the 8th of december. I dont think january will be as good though...[/b]

Heinens, has good prices on there sleds but that it ALL they have....enough said!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
The cat dealer near me has been selling some sleds but has quite afew new ones sitting there and with the rain now they aren't moving to fast. They also have a leftover 06 f7 sno pro sitting there but they want $6800 so in march i'm thinking about offering 6200 out the door cash.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Were doing Ok...Almost out of 06's with a few 07's left...Didnt order many 08's. About 30 sleds left total unfortunatly. Another local dealer has over 120 sleds so we look good going into January/February, assuming this weather turns around.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Don't know about sleds but my dealer has been out of VES gold in gallons and bulk since last week.

Said they are busier than hell,it took 10 minutes on hold to reach the parts counter today.

Good for them,they need some favorable weather to stay alive after the last few years.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts