Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,250 Posts
My doctor was out of that obummer healthcare exchange quicker than you can tie your shoes.:wall:
What they don't tell you about that ACA is just how much it cost in terms of software development to accommodate all the rules.

I work for an insurance company (And I'm not asking for any sympathy for an insurance company by any means) and there is NO WAY we have recouped the development cost.

So where do you think those costs end up? Yup, you guessed it, rates increase..... Its a complete JOKE that Warren thinks she is going to push the costs onto the wealthy and corporations.

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU DUMB BITCH!!!

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
I think it's going to be Donald Trump, Jr. He was asked on Hannity last night, he avoided that question real quick.
His girlfriend (Kimberly) sure can help ! Hot, smart, and fiery ! Ex-wife of Newsom from CA too. :buttrock: Eric Trunp's wife is fantastic too, BTW. Great for campaigns and more ! :buttrock:

·
Registered
39,577 Posts
What they don't tell you about that ACA is just how much it cost in terms of software development to accommodate all the rules.

I work for an insurance company (And I'm not asking for any sympathy for an insurance company by any means) and there is NO WAY we have recouped the development cost.

So where do you think those costs end up? Yup, you guessed it, rates increase..... Its a complete JOKE that Warren thinks she is going to push the costs onto the wealthy and corporations.

Its exactly the reason my doctor told me why he left....had to upgrade all his computers to accommodate the aca....claimed it just worth all the bs.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

She has yet to give a definitive answer as to if middle class taxes will be raised to support this also.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts

her saying she is going to tax the rich is like us on here threatening to tax snowmobilers. you are not taxing your friends

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
more left bullchit hmmm

21 - 35 of 35 Posts