Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give another thank you to all the guys and HPS for all the help this past weekend. My 07 CF 1000 had all the bolts break that hold the stator in, I had the sled dropped off on Fri at about 2:00 Pm and had the sled back first thing in the morning. The best part is they didnt have the parts in stock and had to pull them off another brand new sled to fix mine and have me running for the next day. Now thats service!! Then later that day I had a little melt down and back to HPS for a rebuild (still need some work on my boondocker railroad beds are very long up there) they had the parts and let me in there garage to work on the sled until I was done and running again. What a place!!

Dan

·
Banned
3,219 Posts
Thanks for the post Dan. I am just glad that you were able to get back on the trail. What we did for you is not uncommon. We do the same for any customer, anyday. Doesn't matter if you are a first time customer, (like Dan) or been a customer for years. We have one objective and thats to get you and your sled back on the trail. Thanks again Dan and we will be seeing you next time you come up, which will hopefully be soon.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice to hear about great dealers going out of their way to make sure people enjoy the sport, even when things go wrong. Got help in Greenville this weekend too.

Scott do you still have any Crossfire 1000's, sounds like its time to buy from a caring dealer, in the area I love to ride.
Keep up the great work! :bowdown:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Scott,

Does the Manchester store have a service dept.? If someone was to buy a sled from you, could they get service,
or drop the sled off at the Manchester store for work.?

·
Banned
3,219 Posts
We have a guy in Readfield who does our service work on used sleds. We do not work on new sleds here as we are not a Cat dealer at this location. If we can help in transporting a sled up to Houlton and back for service, we do so at no charge. We go back and forth at least once per week.

·
Registered
319 Posts
We have a guy in Readfield who does our service work on used sleds. We do not work on new sleds here as we are not a Cat dealer at this location. If we can help in transporting a sled up to Houlton and back for service, we do so at no charge. We go back and forth at least once per week.[/b]

Good to know..! Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts