Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there everybody. WE are planning a trip sometime soon to come up there. I got 2 reports, no snow, and snow at least 8-12 inches. The no snow from what Johndee pics are showing is no snow, and from snowtracks it seems like everybody is having a great time up there, Just woundering if they are worth coming up at all. AND how are the lakes up there, nothing to worry about or what. We have been up there a couple times before, kinda know the area but not good enough, please sombody respond

·
Registered
109 Posts
there is snow on most of the trails but there isnt enough that i would venture to far off of the trails. Some off the lakes are frozen from what i hear but i know the canal is not safe to ride on

·
Registered
186 Posts
i put on 125 miles aroun the twin lakes area and about 35 of that was actually some pretty adequate offtrail. not a whole lot of people up here compared to other years but the snow is really good so come on up and stay at krupps or the parkview. i even heard you can ride all the way to lake gogebic and as far down as saint germain. that is straight from the mouths of people who did it.

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i put on 125 miles aroun the twin lakes area and about 35 of that was actually some pretty adequate offtrail. not a whole lot of people up here compared to other years but the snow is really good so come on up and stay at krupps or the parkview. i even heard you can ride all the way to lake gogebic and as far down as saint germain. that is straight from the mouths of people who did it.[/b]
st.germain. eagle river, hurley area trails are nothing but brown as of today, i know you could do it but i just wanted to point that out and thanks evryone for the info

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh i just checked johndee.com and i clicked on trail cam, it looks like the trails are starting to thin out, i dunno where this trail cam is located, also it looks like a fog and some rain, mist.. somebody tell me who you are seeing as of now !!!

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just got some info from a rider from wisconsin, he said you get go through houghton, they stated in calument and had to trailer south to twin citites cuz they ran out of snow !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.