Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Booked a trip for Jan 12-16 at the Best Western in Houghton Mich, going to be 5 of us heading up there. One Firecat ;) , one Zr 600 limited, one viper ( can't wait to tear into him lol), Zl 600 and a ZL 440, ANyone heading up there then look us up....

·
Registered
797 Posts
Me and some friends are going Jan. 23. Cant wait. If anyone else is going to be there we should meet up and ride.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hey i might see ya up there in the U.P. Im thinking of going sometime during my vacation dec-23 to jan 23. Im justwainting for it to snow. how close is your hotel to the trail? I wanted to stay at the ramada because it is on the trail. But i guess that could be a problem. Last hotel i went to that was right on the trail had ALOT of dam DRUNKS come through there between 12:30 and 4:30 in the morning.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I belive that is the World Championship Snowmobile Derby weekend in Eagle River? A bunch of us will be there. Look for the Firecat hats! B)

·
Registered
772 Posts
im going to silver city..and might trailer near houlton (spelling) im gone from dec. 28th through tuesday the 31st...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I hope to be in the U.P. a lot this year so lets all let em have it this year. I also hope to get good riding around home here in Cadillac also

·
Registered
54 Posts
Fireman, I'm not sure of the name of the place, but I do know that it is just north of Eagle River, on North Twin Lake. Straight across the lake from the Heutenbar. Look for Skydog(Green standard SP), and my red patriot. B) I will be easy to pick out, as I will be wearing my new(from last year) all blue factory Yamaha gear.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
fast f7 firecat,
will be in houghton on jan 22nd,
staying at bestwestern in houghton, the one with the lounge,
i believe there are 2 bestwesterns in houghton
look for white 4 place enclosed trailer with team arctic on each side with huge green flaming cat heads down the side
being pulled by a f-350 4 door lariat 4x4, says BURK PLUMBING,INC behind rear doors

there will be about 5 firecats in our group, lets ride

F

·
0 Posts
SVT, how many of you will be there, anyway i will have my oranage hjc jaket with my f7 team package hat, hope to cya there!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts