Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer4: Im sure all you NEK riders are familar with the former Chucks Pub aka Mr. Bears, and now Robins Roost. Well, I think Robins got it. She just took over and I think she is doing a wonderful job. This will be her first season. And no the kitchen is not open, but Robin plans on having get togethers, and bar food. I don't know about you, but I love to make that pit stop, and would hate to see it close. She really plans on trying to put forth a good effort, and all those familar with the place, should stop in and give her support. The more support the better she'll become. Would be a shame to loose that place. And again, just giving recognition where it is due.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
:beer4: Im sure all you NEK riders are familar with the former Chucks Pub aka Mr. Bears, and now Robins Roost. Well, I think Robins got it. She just took over and I think she is doing a wonderful job. This will be her first season. And no the kitchen is not open, but Robin plans on having get togethers, and bar food. I don't know about you, but I love to make that pit stop, and would hate to see it close. She really plans on trying to put forth a good effort, and all those familar with the place, should stop in and give her support. The more support the better she'll become. Would be a shame to loose that place. And again, just giving recognition where it is due.[/b]
Not a problem. Im sure i will be there quite a few times this season as my cousin basically lives next door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts