Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has a Hot Dogger that attaches to the exhaust pipe, just was wondering how well those things work..

Thanks

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have both the hotdogger and the muffpot on my sleds, they work great. Went for a 50 mile ride New Years Day and wrapped some frozen egg rolls in foil and put in the hotdogger. Rode for about 45 minutes and stopped and had lunch. Both are great products. Many sled dealers and quick stop stores sell them out west, also you can get them from Western Powersports.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i got a muff pot on a mbrp can but have not tried it yet

·
Vendor
4,805 Posts
Yeah, I am not sure how well they work on the can. I am mounting mine as close to the Y pipe as I can for the most heat. I well also, cut or drill out the heat sheild and remove the insulation in that area for the most heat. I don't want to have to be on the pin for 6 hours to get warm food. I want Hot food with-in a couple of hours. We do mostly boondocking during the day so it will be nice to just stop in the woods for a nice hot lunch.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i tried putting mine on the pipe but it would not work

·
Registered
209 Posts
while riding drummund island a couple weeks ago a guy had one .he put bbq meatballs in a bag for coocking a turkey (so no messy hot dogger) he stopped pulled out some toothpicks and we were having hot balls on the trail.it was cool i want one big enuff for a sub sandwitch though.the dude was having some kind of sea food the next day but he was going a different way.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Get the Muff Pot it's stainless steel. I have had mine for 3 season's now.
Best thing I ever bought. I have cooked brats, shrimp, hot dog's, sheskabobs,
little smokies, stew----Etc. If you cook stew or something sloppy get the
cooking bags from a grocery store. Just cut part of the top off because they
are big bags. And no, It doesn't taste like 2 stroke cause I burn Ipone for
a fresh strawberry flavouring -----HAHAHAHA!!!! :yelrotflmao:

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have a muff Pot and have put Sauerkraut and 8 hot dogs in it, I carry rolls and mustard and 4 of us have had lunch. I have it on right after the Y pipe and it works perfect.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.