Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Cat rates the Jaguar at 123 HP. But I remember reading something on here about it being Dynoed at 132 ish? I sure someone will give up the real info for all of us! :beerchug:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ridge Runner has the right #'s. We brought the stock Z1 to DTR & had about one hour break in time & consistantly pulled 132 HP out of it. All info can be found at "Dynotechresearch". Just waiting for snow now.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
The sled in the pic is a pre-production (early release if you will). I wonder if there is any differences in the computer/calibration/engine overall between last years Jag and the ones arriving this fall/winter at dealers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Cat rates the Jaguar at 123 HP. But I remember reading something on here about it being Dynoed at 132 ish? I sure someone will give up the real info for all of us! :beerchug:[/b]
hi flybyu.did you not add a turbo to your e.b. sled.i have an e.b.too.any info on the turbo yet and clutching the 4 ramp clutch very interested in your progress have a good day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.