Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after 150 miles the F5 is currently out of comission.
i went for a ryde wit a couple buddies cause he had a got fresh snow. one guy has a 2001 SnoPro and the other was on his first ride on his F7.
but with the weather lately alot of ice had formed. i was ryden on a trailat about 35 mph and hit a turn but the snow was soo fluffy the it was pushed away by my sled and all there was was ice and it slide in to a tree.
this bent my bottom A-arm , pushed put my side bellypan and snaped a hood hing

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
:angry: That sucks! Well the good thing is there is probably some extra parts at Cat for a early season fix. If your gonna do it do it now. Imagine the wait in Feb for a-arms??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is that the 2004 Polaris? :p I like the custom shaped trailing arms, but I don't think the ski design will catch on. ;) Sort of looks like the REV, don't you think? ^_^

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks like they're finally upgrading the cosmetics. Rob, I think you're right, this must be one of those secret "spy" photos from Polaris's proving grounds of the new 2004 model. LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Good to hear your ok.. Getta wrenching man.. snow is a comin.. See you on the trails

Steve

·
Registered
168 Posts
ACF7, I am pretty sure that photo is from an ice race last year in detroit lakes, MN, a few miles down the road from me. There were a lot more trucks and trailers in the water. Bad deal; bad decisions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts