Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,680 Posts
@Jerry 976 I thought had some experience with it in the service. If I remember correctly a side effect was the shits
:wc: correct

Sounds like the side effects are as bad as the cure.
As can be said for pretty much any drugs you take, read the side effects of any prescription drug you take now and their side effects...... They have to cover their asses from A to Z with the list of side effects because of law suits these days.......

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Saw on the news this morning a guy in Arizona died taking this to prevent Corona, guess that backfired.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
It's supposed to get rid of it, not prevent it. So let me guess, his death was blamed on covid-19? By the way, would you have chemo and radiation treatments to prevent cancer?

·
Super Moderator
36,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thought it said he'd taken chloroquine, guess I was wrong.

He did but a different type used in Koi Fish ponds to kill Bacteria, I watch his wife talking about it on the news. It was poison to humans.

·
Registered
'20 ZR8000 Ltd
3,366 Posts
It's supposed to get rid of it, not prevent it. So let me guess, his death was blamed on covid-19? By the way, would you have chemo and radiation treatments to prevent cancer?
No clue what was blamed for his death, just that he'd taken this stuff to prevent the virus.

I didnt say he was right in doing it.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Here's a really good explanation about how hydroxychloroquine works:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts