Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all the hype of their new waverunner, rumors exist that they may have a snowmobile on the way,
they make reliable products, may be good machine
although we are all brand loyal, just wondering what all you thought

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I think you need to redo the pic. Most likeyly honda would not produce a mountain sled for there first model. it would be a performance single seat trail edition i think.
very nic pic btw

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would buy it in a heart beat. It could keep my CR company, and I probably could just ride it, with out always working on it. Just ask "AIR" Blair Morgan. :wub: B)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Keep buying my cats but would get one to see what it is like first hand as a third sled

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
i will stick with my cats,.........but if honda does build a sled,
we will need to be concernd.
they build very good and fast product's.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Originally posted by switta@Dec 14 2002, 01:05 PM
maybe it will look like this?
Switta -- I`m the one that drew that thing. I think I posted it on max sled and snowmobile world .com.

Thats funny I didn`t think that it would get around.

That was almost a year ago.

I drew it in paint. I also customd a 900 ZR into a mountain sled.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
hey slider79 ya i did find it last year and i just had to save it. you must have spent some time on that ? i hope your not upset that i posted it if so sorry man just having some fun! us snowmobile guys have to stay together without pissing each other off this thread has be vey helpfull to alot of us and helped alot of us to catch problems before they happen !!! keep up the great work guys !!! and rob YOU THE MAN!!!! THANKS VERY MUCH for the time you spend for all of us...........................switta

·
Registered
962 Posts
Switta -- No problems I`m not mad. Its cool how stuff gets around. Once something is on the net its everyones. I like the computer stuff. It actually didn`t take to long. The custom cats took longer.

Can anyone guess what sled used to make the honda sled.?

Here is a MT ZL SS

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Originally posted by Slider79@Dec 15 2002, 09:37 PM
Can anyone guess what sled used to make the honda sled.?
Looks somewhat similar to Boivin's Sno Hawk

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
CMX ?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts