Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked the weather for Marquette Michigan and they are supposed to get 12-18" tonight and 10-12" tommorow.

If it happens I'll be heading up and taking a long weekend because the trails officially close Tuesday.

Come on snow!! :p

·
Registered
670 Posts
Where did you get your weather report? If that is true, holy sh*t! Have fun and keep the rubber side down. I am going to check out JohnDee.com for his weather forecast.

·
Registered
670 Posts
You were telling the truth. The Keewenaw is suppose to get 18-24 inches and is snowing already. This is predicted to be the biggest storm of the season. John Dee said to watch for mud and water holes. Off trail riding is still going to be the best. I am jealous of U.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I'm going up on saturday and sunday!Last ride of the year(most likely).Off trail should be lots of fun,anyone else care to ride the Greenland,MassCity Area?Powerlines should be a blast! :)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I read johndee's report on Monday. I called up to Twin Lakes, Krupps Resort, and booked a cabin for Friday night and Saturday night. I took a chance on John's forecast, and once again he was right. I'm getting so pumped right now I think I have to pee. I will be on a 01 SX700R and riding with a 98 XC600 and a 02 XC700X. See ya at Jake's. Later, Sxrlar.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Originally posted by redF5sp@Mar 27 2003, 04:44 PM
I'm going up on saturday and sunday!Last ride of the year(most likely).Off trail should be lots of fun,anyone else care to ride the Greenland,MassCity Area?Powerlines should be a blast! :)
the power lines wont be any good, all the creeks and rivers are open. I was just riding behind Mass City on tuesday on the forestry roads they were great :D ,the trails were mostly bare but the ground was still somewhat frozen so the the trails will be great also (maybe a few slushy spots were water was running over the trails)but overall it's going to be good riding. heading up on Friday around noon to Greenland and staying til Tuesday,(get all the riding I can in)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts