Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the quick on/off tinted velcro visors for these helmets? Anyone seen them in your travels? Mine's getting scratched up pretty bad. Haven't actually called around yet so hoping this isn't a dumbass question....

Recreation Supply in Saskatchewan sells 'em, but was hoping to get 'em locally. Thanks....

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I use an auto darkening visor that I bought from Royal Distributors. It sticks to the inside of your visor making the heated visor three layers, great for not fogging. It's clear on cloudy days or for riding at night and automatically(takes 3 seconds) darkens when it's sunny. I've been using it for two years and love it. No sunglasses or dark lenses to carry around.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use an auto darkening visor that I bought from Royal Distributors. It sticks to the inside of your visor making the heated visor three layers, great for not fogging. It's clear on cloudy days or for riding at night and automatically(takes 3 seconds) darkens when it's sunny. I've been using it for two years and love it. No sunglasses or dark lenses to carry around.[/b]
Interesting. If they sell one that would fit this helmet then it's something to consider. Was really just looking for a cheap replacement of what I already have but options are good. Thanks man...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Interesting. If they sell one that would fit this helmet then it's something to consider. Was really just looking for a cheap replacement of what I already have but options are good. Thanks man...[/b]

Is this what you meant?? Bottom of the attachment...this is from the Kimpex catalog...I have one and it works excellent, only negative is you need somewhere to store it when it gets dark...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is this what you meant?? Bottom of the attachment...this is from the Kimpex catalog...I have one and it works excellent, only negative is you need somewhere to store it when it gets dark...[/b]

Yeah that's it exactly bud. Same price as from Recreation Supply.

I'll call Cdn Motorcycle today and check it out. Thanks everyone...

·
Registered
866 Posts
I love that place...I do all my shopping for my bike in there. Joe is great![/b]
Its a great place but not if you are in a hurry. Every damn time I go in there for something quick and easy like a bottle of oil I end up spending at least a half hour standing around because he tries to help out all of his customers at the same time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.