Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have some numbers to throw at me that has dragged their F7 with oxygenated fuel. I'll be running at a local radar run this weekend and was wondering what to expect. fastest i've gotten was 109 with nothing but 144 picks. I'll have my MBRP in a day or 2. i ordered up the Extreme Power additive and was going to add about 7 or 8 ounces as advised in the AM Snowmobiler article.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I read about a product last month (cannot recall its name as my magazine is nowhere to be found) that I assume would be similar to an oxygenated fuel as you had to rejet upon adding it to your tank.

According to my owners manual, my F6 can run a fuel that contains up to 10% ethanol (if memory serves correct).

Would adding "liquid oxygen" in the maximum 10% amount, and then flipping the switch do the trick?

What kind of gains would be considered here I wonder?

I don't remember the name of the additive, but you could make a "trail" or "race" mix, and the guy who wrote the article performed the test on a Mach Z.

Any info would be appreciated, as I live in an area that oxygenated fuels are not available, which make me wanna try them even more!!

:D B) :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
There are 2 Products from Klotz...

There is COXOC which is there Oxygen additive. It also does NOT have a different smell to it, so no one will know that you are running it unless your gasoline is tested.

They also have Nitro Power Additive (which is also purchased by VP and they slap their name on it)

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Product in the American Snowmobiler article was called extreme power additive, it's available online @ extremepowerfuel.com for $12 + 6 S&H for a 18 oz. bottle. I ordered some up this morning hopeing to get it in time for the radar runs. I haven't heard anything about running it in the F7's, so it will be interesting to see what kind of gains i have. I plan on adding 7 to 8 ounces to the 98 oct. such as the test on the Mach Z. I'll let you know how I did sunday night

1 - 4 of 4 Posts