Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Wouldn't destroying devices and deleting 30,000 emails that were subpoenad considered obstruction? Among other things. Doesn't that pretty much define obstruction? But she gets let off. The double standard is frustrating. Just imagine what those emails were hiding to boot.

·
Registered
39,583 Posts
Wouldn't destroying devices and deleting 30,000 emails that were subpoenad considered obstruction? Among other things. Doesn't that pretty much define obstruction? But she gets let off. The double standard is frustrating. Just imagine what those emails were hiding to boot.
Not only she created obstruction, her classified emails were hacked on her private server.
Look if either you or i did that we'd be locked up for years. Hillary had a special get out of jail free card....why else would they guarantee her to become the potus instead of trump.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Not only she created obstruction, her classified emails were hacked on her private server.
Look if either you or i did that we'd be locked up for years. Hillary had a special get out of jail free card....why else would they guarantee her to become the potus instead of trump.
So, basically treason. But people really voted for her and still can't handle she lost. I guess there is still such a thing as Karma. And maybe the good guy doesn't always finish last.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts