Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39,544 Posts
Thanks to good ol' muller today fueling the congress to decide on trumps impeachment. I have a question...how can they impeach trump because they don't like him and for a crime that didn't happen? Have we politicians that stupid?

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,236 Posts
Thanks to good ol' muller today fueling the congress to decide on trumps impeachment. I have a question...how can they impeach trump because they don't like him and for a crime that didn't happen? Have we politicians that stupid?
This is what I don't get. What EXACTLY are they going to impeach him for? Nobody says that, nobody talks to that point. They just say "Impeachment Impeachment Impeachment" - FOR WHAT? Beating your loser candidate??

Please enlighten me.....

·
Registered
39,544 Posts
This is what I don't get. What EXACTLY are they going to impeach him for? Nobody says that, nobody talks to that point. They just say "Impeachment Impeachment Impeachment" - FOR WHAT? Beating your loser candidate??

Please enlighten me.....
Dem's just don't like trump, imo thats their whole reason for impeachment. Otherwise are they that stupid to impeach a president for a crime that never happened? Trump will be president in 2020 for sure.

·
Registered
39,544 Posts
Gotta believe thats the reason muller gave the green light to the dems the way for impeachment. Trump isn't part of the washington swamp.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
if there was any concrete evidence the papers would have fallen out of mueller's briefcase on the bathroom floor 10 minutes after they found it.ooops, sorry about that. that is how you knew there was nothing. the investigation went the full distance.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
They can't, and they know they can't. This is showing just how corrupt, and how delusional those people are. They are just making noise to keep the spotlight off themselves, because the hammer is coming, and they know it. It's truly frightening, how delusional these people are. A LOT of stuff is coming out, that, would never have, if they would have just shut their mouths, and taken it like an adult, now, the real truth will be known, and many of them could end up in prison. This is still the USA, we care.

On a different subject, hear about Alan B. Krueger? Economic Aide to Clinton and Obama, found dead, apparent suicide. Yeah, sure, healthy, Princeton Professor, father, husband, no reasons. Yeah, ok. Add another one to the list that committed suicide and or died of a freak "accident" that were in their circle. Hmm. Not much news about it. Wonder what dirt he had and was threatening to sling?

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
They can't, and they know they can't. This is showing just how corrupt, and how delusional those people are. They are just making noise to keep the spotlight off themselves, because the hammer is coming, and they know it. It's truly frightening, how delusional these people are. A LOT of stuff is coming out, that, would never have, if they would have just shut their mouths, and taken it like an adult, now, the real truth will be known, and many of them could end up in prison. This is still the USA, we care.

On a different subject, hear about Alan B. Krueger? Economic Aide to Clinton and Obama, found dead, apparent suicide. Yeah, sure, healthy, Princeton Professor, father, husband, no reasons. Yeah, ok. Add another one to the list that committed suicide and or died of a freak "accident" that were in their circle. Hmm. Not much news about it. Wonder what dirt he had and was threatening to sling?
New to the list, another Senator found dead, single,
gunshot wound, not self inflicted, in other words, murdered, she was investigating 27 million missing, and guess where the money trail led them? Hillary, and her "foundation". Very little about it in the news.

·
Registered
39,544 Posts
Yeah i read former senator nichols of oklahoma was found shot dead. First collins-smith of arkansas and now him. Didn't hear or read anything about the hillary angle....interesting though, plenty of people associated with the clintons in the past ended up dead in some way.

·
Registered
39,544 Posts
Did you see that?
I did hear about the missing funds they were investigating but no mention at the time it had anything to do with the clintons. Hillary seems to have her hooks in everything....very corrupt individual yet she's never charged with anything.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Hillary seems to have her hooks in everything....very corrupt individual yet she's never charged with anything.
In bold is why. Too many people involved, if she go's down, they go down......so......

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
:whistle:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts