Hardcore Sledder banner

Hill Climb!

• COSDRA (15 different classes, big entry$, Prize$, Timers, and displays)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oulawish (7 classesMinimal tech, low entry $, Trophies)

• I don't care either way... I NEED SNOW!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Hillclimb at Mt. Brighton is in the works for March 17. I need to know what you guys think about the running of this event. I have talked to COSDRA about what they can do to put it on. I just want some opinions about if you guys would like an outlaw style or 15 different classes.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Why is that? Just asking![/b]
I would imagine you would probably have to join COSDRA to start off. If $ is involved then TECH just became a big deal. With all those classes you would be waiting, waiting, waiting..... Keep it simple, limit it to trail sleds.

Matt

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I would imagine you would probably have to join COSDRA to start off. If $ is involved then TECH just became a big deal. With all those classes you would be waiting, waiting, waiting..... Keep it simple, limit it to trail sleds.

Matt[/b]
I agree. keep it simple, for trail sleds. I would love to spend a day rippin up the hill.

·
Registered
757 Posts
The Hillclimb at Mt. Brighton is in the works for March 17. I need to know what you guys think about the running of this event. I have talked to COSDRA about what they can do to put it on. I just want some opinions about if you guys would like an outlaw style or 15 different classes.[/b]
NOW NOW............. why would you put it on St Patty day?

·
Registered
772 Posts
If its run like Schuss there will be 10 or more show in my group. If cosdra runs it, ZERO.

Matt[/b]

I agree 100%......If COSDRA gets involved there will be too many classes, restrictions (tech) and too much BS.

Keep it simple.....run trail sleds only. And make sure they have trail permits on them so you know they have been on the trail.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NOW NOW............. why would you put it on St Patty day?[/b]
Well... because of the :beerchug: :burp: :beer2: :beer: factor... That's the first date available for us to use the hill. We could go go on the 24th, but the snow may be in bad shape by then, plus it's only a week before the Schuss climbs. By the way, there is a stong possibility that buweiser will be a sponsor for this.. I am also working on a hotel package deal for the HillClimb attendees. If you think the 24th would be alright let me know.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.