Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Higgins Powersports 2008 Hill Climb

Jan. 20th, Feb. 24th and March 2nd

Winter is well on its way in New England and we have gotten our share of snow already this season. Higgins is ready to take the season to the next level with 2008’s first snowmobile hill climb at the Upper Deck Sports Bar and Grill. Higgins has been throwing this event for years and every year things get better and bigger. If you have a snowmobile and are willing to take it to the hill then you are in and able to race. If you don’t have a sled and want to be there and be part of the fun you can come and see the action for the small fee of $5.00. 12 and under are free so bring the kids down and watch these snowmobiles drag race up the hill and see who will be crowned King of the Hill at the Upper Deck, Higgins Powersports Hill Climb.

Upper deck will be open all day and serving food and refreshments, and the bar opens at noontime. If the weather is a little too cold then you can get a great view of the track from right inside the bar.

Snowmobile Hill Climb list of classes and trophies

120cc 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th
Vintage 1985 0r older 1st 2nd 3rd
300-440 fan cooled 1st 2nd 3rd
440cc Liquid cooled 1st 2nd 3rd
550 fan cooled 1st 2nd 3rd
500cc 1st 2nd 3rd
600cc Stock 1st 2nd 3rd
600cc Mod 1st 2nd 3rd
700cc Stock 1st 2nd 3rd
700cc Mod 1st 2nd 3rd
800cc Stock 1st 2nd 3rd
800cc Mod 1st 2nd 3rd
900cc-1000cc Stock 1st 2nd 3rd
Open 1st 2nd 3rd
King of the Hill

Due to the rising cost of insurance we had to go up on entrance fees, it will be $30 to enter one class and $20 dollars for every class after that. The kids classe is $20.
The winners of each class will compete for King of the hill at the end.
This is double elimination racing, if you lose twice you are out!
If you sled does not have a number one will be assigned at registration.
A D.O.T helmet must be worn with either goggles or a full face shield
Kids class includes 120cc sleds only. Min. age of 6
We are not responsible if you check off the wrong class at registration
16 and older only for other classes, Parent signature needed if under 18
Sorry not my rules the insurance companies rules.

And remember STOCK is STOCK the only things that will be allowed in that class is any jetting and clutching changes. Studs are allowed. Different skiis will be allowed. If you have anything other than that done to the sled you will be DQed and there will be no refund!

If you have any questions call Chris or Dave at Higgins Powersports 978-355-6343

·
Registered
569 Posts
What time does the racing start, what time is registration????

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have the AD Boivin ZX2 rear suspension, all else meets stock requirements. The sled is a 2007 Yamaha ATTAK. Are you going by ISR Rules? If so then I can run 600 stock and up correct?

Thanks and hope to see you next weekend.

Shane

·
Registered
569 Posts
Time?????

·
Registered
569 Posts
Bump for time of event

·
Registered
569 Posts
Called the dealership, registration is 9-10am and racing starts immediately after.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Are you gonna drive from Saratoga Springs to come to this?????[/b]
Yes we are! Look for the big white Optima trailer behind a blue GMC Duramax with some crazy upstaters in it!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'll be there told my son I'd take him to watch some of the crashes. Hope no one gets hurt this year there was a rock on one side of the trail and guys would hit that and go airborne.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts