Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was up today good going on highland rd but if you get of and go down of the mountain it get scratchy quick.Put on 110 miles mostly good but some spots were blown off. The problem is it was raining hard from 2 until 4 when we left and it was getting pretty slushie. Can you go tomorrow if it doesn't rain any more and you stay up top maybe myself I won't go back until we get a little more snow just getting a little to scratchie for me.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Just came back. Met a white Ford with a sled in the box and towing a enclosed trailer coming down Hunters Mtn at 1:15pm so that must be a sign about what its like out there. Only snapped this one picture and its pretty much self explanatory. I attempted to drive out some but just to much ice/slush on the road for a 2wd truck and I wouldn't of made it up past the first hill before to rollers. It was cool on the moutain but not cool enough..light rain falling etc.

·
Premium Member
3,839 Posts
Just came back. Met a white Ford with a sled in the box and towing a enclosed trailer coming down Hunters Mtn at 1:15pm so that must be a sign about what its like out there. Only snapped this one picture and its pretty much self explanatory. I attempted to drive out some but just to much ice/slush on the road for a 2wd truck and I wouldn't of made it up past the first hill before to rollers. It was cool on the moutain but not cool enough..light rain falling etc.[/b]
last nite i could of went out if i wanted to but i didnt, woke up this morning and there is all grass. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Just came back. Met a white Ford with a sled in the box and towing a enclosed trailer coming down Hunters Mtn at 1:15pm so that must be a sign about what its like out there. Only snapped this one picture and its pretty much self explanatory. I attempted to drive out some but just to much ice/slush on the road for a 2wd truck and I wouldn't of made it up past the first hill before to rollers. It was cool on the moutain but not cool enough..light rain falling etc.[/b]
It was a Bigdogs White Chev, we were up put 50 miles on and got really wet. The highlands are done untill more snow.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
It was a Bigdogs White Chev, we were up put 50 miles on and got really wet. The highlands are done untill more snow.[/b]
Ahh..bit foggy..thought it was a Ford..sorry Brent.

Fraserdr I sent you a pm eariler this afternoon, or think I did anyways. Called your cell 2-3 times and no asnwer. And the other number I get a busy signal :dunno: Try later on if you havn't been on here lately.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts