Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seering snowfall warnings for Inverness everyday for the last week, I was wondering what the conditions are like. Does anyone have any recent pics????????? :question: Would love to see some. :hyper: Just how much snow is really up there.???

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As of yesterday, they have a fair bit of snow.....[/b]

Funny, I thought you'd be the first to post pics about this, thanks, looks good up there. How's the Nytro workin out ???

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey went out today from cregnish moutain a little past port hastings and went all the way to the hoff in inverness we put on 200 kms the trails are awesome im riding a new fx nytro and i love it yamaha totally hit the nail on the head this time a big change from an 03 rx1 totally inpressed with it just thought id let people know.Were going back out tommorow from cregnish and well probably go to wycogomach to vi s restauraunt for a bite to eat the trails are beautiful

·
Registered
278 Posts
Left the Oregon trail Saturday and went over to the dam, then we took the Park Spur through Grand Etang and eventually down to Margaree for fuel. From there we headed to Inverness and stopped in the Hoff for a steak. We refueled in Inverness then headed back through Middle River to the Highland rd, came out next to the Rollers. We took the Kelly rd back to the Oregon. Snow conditions were great, found tons of powder and drifts, but we drove groom trail for most of the day and put on 300km.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts