Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I wouldn't have believed it unless I seen it for myself, so Tousan, Killman, Fritz and myself-cbrevver-went up today for a lil run, put on over 140 km's, and the conditions were by far the best this year ! Apparently, all the rain we received down low must have fallen as snow up there, and we left right from the gate @ Hunters without a problem. There was the usual snirt at the Barrens, but other than that, it was great going, we had no problem finding some huge drifts too. If anyone plans on going before the temps go up, you'd better plan for tomorrow while the goin's good.

Wait till you see these pics guys.... :div20:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A few stuck pics ! Killman lived up to the name today in one of these pics, the "draggin" ! LOL !!! Tousan out for the count, and myself, stuck as usual as Tousan would say. (threw it in there buddy to make you feel better) Let's hope the warm temps and rain keeps up the good work, it definitely worked this time ! Great weathermen eh..... :beerchug:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yeah it was unbelievable today, never expected there would be that much of snow up there. O yeah, by the way, the only thing i was "draggin" today was a Tousan out of snowbanks :smilielol: . Seen a few other sleds today, pretty sure eveyone that was up was amazed at the great conditions after all the rain in the past week. Only snapped a few picks, to busy burning gas....

The gate..
[attachment=279597:kevins_picyy_1926.jpg]

The rest..

[attachment=279598:kevins_picyy_1927.jpg]

[attachment=279599:kevins_picyy_1929.jpg]

[attachment=279600:kevins_picyy_1930.jpg]

[attachment=279601:kevins_picyy_1932.jpg]

[attachment=279603:kevins_picyy_1933.jpg]

·
Registered
71 Posts
any one going in morninig me and hobo fusion is goinig :celebrating :share_doobie: :polaris_rules: : :beerchug:[/b]
I'd go but stormwarning broke my sled already one drive and she's in the shop, so thats the last drive for him. :frech32: He's not use to all that power he's used to his little 440 power.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I'd go but stormwarning broke my sled already one drive and she's in the shop, so thats the last drive for him. :frech32: He's not use to all that power he's used to his little 440 power.[/b]
just got back from macloeds sled tps air sencer was un pluged from box workin fine now thats way light was flasing no bad gas what happed to ur sled hope notin sereus hopen u would have came for a spin so i could put a likin on u in 66o thell sheldon to stay of it hes only gone to make it go slower :polaris_rules: :polaris_rules: :sexe: :beerchug: :party43:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote Killman "O yeah, by the way, the only thing i was "draggin" today was a Tousan out of snowbanks" :smilielol:

You know it buddy !!! :tease: I'm just wondering how many times the Crippler wiped the drool off his chin !?!?!? :) It was by far the best day sledding this year for us, but if you're looking for a smooth ride, you better look elsewhere, the Highland road was full of studder bumps, but at least it makes the long boring road a bit more interesting. Now, I think I'm gonna give FaSTBoY a call for some back meds.... :cn:

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Quote Killman "O yeah, by the way, the only thing i was "draggin" today was a Tousan out of snowbanks" :smilielol:

You know it buddy !!! :tease: It was by far the best day sledding this year for us, but if you're looking for a smooth ride, you better look elsewhere, the Highland road was full of studder bumps, but at least it makes the long boring road a bit more interesting. Now, I think I'm gonna give FaSTBoY a call for some back meds.... :cn:[/b]

lol I knew I shoulda went when you called last nite....I would have had to take another day off tho don't think there would have been enough robaxcet today :banana:

·
Registered
494 Posts
WOW,,,,,,,,looks like u guys had agreat day,,,,,would have never thought .......everyone else missed winter,,,,,by the sounds of the forecast......Killman,,,,does the Dragon perform as well as it looks........???

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WOW,,,,,,,,looks like u guys had agreat day,,,,,would have never thought .......everyone else missed winter,,,,,by the sounds of the forecast......Killman,,,,does the Dragon perform as well as it looks........???[/b]
I had the dragon for a test ride today, it rode great, tons of power and awesome suspension for the rough stuff. I really liked it ! :div20: The Apex is getting closer to final break-in, just beginning to see what it can do, so far, very impressed !

1 - 20 of 48 Posts