Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the best conditions today, but better than last week that's for sure ! We found some nice drifts, however, the majority of them were mashed pretty good by the time our group arrived, :banghead: gonna have to set the alarm clock a bit earlier to get ahead next time.... :sleep3: Oh well, at least we didn't sleep in like machzlicker ! :smilielol:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
60 miles !!! Would have had a lot more if the "Rev Killer" wasn't so hard on his machine ! :smilielol: And would you look at the shine on that tunnel, mnnnn good !

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Okay Fastboy,
60 miles on should be able to give us an update on performance and handling and by the way did you receive the e-mails i sent you. I hope the Rev Killer didn`t do anything too serious to the Dragon. "60 miles !! Would have had a lot more if the "Rev Killer" wasn't so hard on his machine" Would you like to elaborate cbrevver? Still looks like it was a good day,even with the shortage of snow.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay Fastboy,
60 miles on should be able to give us an update on performance and handling and by the way did you receive the e-mails i sent you. I hope the Rev Killer didn`t do anything too serious to the Dragon. "60 miles !! Would have had a lot more if the "Rev Killer" wasn't so hard on his machine" Would you like to elaborate cbrevver? Still looks like it was a good day,even with the shortage of snow.[/b]
Actually, I should have used a different name for this particular "Rev Killer" , didn't mean to get him confused with Killman, who had to work today.... maybe we'll call him the "Crippler" instead :frech32: This guy up there today really kills the Rev's well ! Ahhh well, if you wanna play, ya gotta pay !

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
hows the main road up from hunters gate? looks like alot of snow in the pictures :dunno: thinking of going up during the week is it worth going?????????[/b]
wasn't to bad buts bare in a few spots....Definetly needs about 20 cm of snow to fix it up decent...with no wind

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
hows the main road up from hunters gate? looks like alot of snow in the pictures :dunno: thinking of going up during the week is it worth going?????????[/b]
wasn't to bad its bare in a few spots....Definetly needs about 20 cm of snow to fix it up decent...with no wind

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
went back and fort about a dozen times didnt see u gys just a bunch of bananas should have came when i asked you at the pig and whisil but u said moew :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :beerchug: :celebrating:[/b]
lol yeah there was quite a few up there today for sure John ...I even seen a few being towed out.... I could have swore you said the fielding road tho :smilielol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts