Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
24,528 Posts
Wow. That thing was ready to self destruct. I’ve never been a fan of running two stroke engines a crazy number of miles before opening them up. They just aren’t made for it, IMO. Glad you caught yours. :bc:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow. That thing was ready to self destruct. I’ve never been a fan of running two stroke engines a crazy number of miles before opening them up. They just aren’t made for it, IMO. Glad you caught yours. :bc:
I think it was said best on here a few weeks ago,

"There is no trophy for who went the farthest right before they were walking." -Lid2, I drove it to the truck! I want the Trophy!

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Agreed, work friend of mine always bragged about his untouched mxz 700 with like 10k+ on it. And I always suggest he have the top end looked at. Just my opinion on 2 strokes but to me after 5k miles all bets are off, might make it 10k miles might only make it 5,010 miles.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts