Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of any dyno testing done on the so called highflow air intake?
if so what were the results? or what do you think? also heard of collapsing rubber hose/duct that comes from the breather to the underside of the hood! have you?

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
does anyone know of any dyno testing done on the so called highflow air intake?
if so what were the results? or what do you think? also heard of collapsing rubber hose/duct that comes from the breather to the underside of the hood! have you?[/b]
Not sure what brands are better, but I hear they actually hinder performance. What do you mean by collapsing hose? Do they make aftermarket intake ducts?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure what brands are better, but I hear they actually hinder performance. What do you mean by collapsing hose? Do they make aftermarket intake ducts?[/b]
i've never heard of that until a couple of weeks ago and i bought my sled new in 03/04 season. its just what i heard....apparently this guy uses a dryer duct for his. ????

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i guess no-one has any info on the topic?.........would like to know cause i have one of those things on my sled!

·
Registered
2021 ZR 8000 RR
2,198 Posts
i guess no-one has any info on the topic?.........would like to know cause i have one of those things on my sled![/b]
crossfires and the m-series sled have the rubber boot your talking about...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts