Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
haha i was on in skool today damn teacher told me shes gonna tell the administrater to block the sites i go on, i told her that i was on rx1.info, i hope she takes my word

all i do is stay online at skool, so boring :angry:

·
Registered
960 Posts
god damn high school it realy isnt nesscesary all you need is school up till 8th grade just the baisics :angry:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Wife says "you'll never grow up"...........

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
peter
Wife says "you'll never grow up"........

Rob
Good advice.. I'm still putting off growing up        [/b]
Shhhh...... lets not tell them that.. ;) :) I have had alot of "should have, would have and could have's in my life.. the one that I regret the most is not staying in school :( I missed out on some of the best years by not doing it.. Their is a bunch of crap that you will learn in school and say to yourself "Why in the hell do I need to know this?" When you are out of school for a few years you will then realize why.. ITS JUST NICE TO KNOW...

G

·
I got a shirt that says " I'm not thirty, I'm 18 with 12 years experiance!" at 37 still feel the same way except hurt a bit more in the morning. Stay in school! you can still have fun when your makin big $$ later , trust me I do!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
No, it is not just you davecat 7, remember when you were their age, two words
"No Fear". Now a days its " OH GOD, THIS TRAIL CRATER GONNA GO RIGHT TO THE SPINE". The secret now a days is ALIEVE before bedding down for the night.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.