Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey evrybody I was just sitting here in keyboarding class and got bored so I came to firecat.info. Thank God

·
Registered
68 Posts
i've got till the 22nd before i gotta go back . Gotta love 5 weeks off in the winter to play around with.

·
Registered
245 Posts
5 WEEKS !!! I Cant remember havein 5 Days in a row to go play :angry: Enjoy it while it lasts. God I miss those days... Now I gots Responsibilities............ :(

·
Registered
978 Posts
haha i was on in skool today damn teacher told me shes gonna tell the administrater to block the sites i go on, i told her that i was on rx1.info, i hope she takes my word

all i do is stay online at skool, so boring :angry:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah I hate school too!!!

Cuz you damn brats aren't there year round :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am in tech school to become motorcycle and marine tech, I dont go back till the 13th. But i have my F5 paid for so I am not so strapped. I still manage to work to much though. 71.3 miles and counting (slowly)

·
Registered
960 Posts
god damn high school it realy isnt nesscesary all you need is school up till 8th grade just the baisics :angry:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Don’t kid yourself.. stay in school as long as possible.. you have the rest of your life to be an adult.. don’t rush it....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Spinman@Jan 6 2003, 07:33 PM
Don’t kid yourself.. stay in school as long as possible.. you have the rest of your life to be an adult.. don’t rush it....
Good advice.. I'm still putting off growing up :p :D :lol: B) :rolleyes: ^_^

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Wife says "you'll never grow up"...........

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
peter
Wife says "you'll never grow up"........

Rob
Good advice.. I'm still putting off growing up        [/b]
Shhhh...... lets not tell them that.. ;) :) I have had alot of "should have, would have and could have's in my life.. the one that I regret the most is not staying in school :( I missed out on some of the best years by not doing it.. Their is a bunch of crap that you will learn in school and say to yourself "Why in the hell do I need to know this?" When you are out of school for a few years you will then realize why.. ITS JUST NICE TO KNOW...

·
Registered
437 Posts
ya, i guess you guys are right. Im a freshman in HS its fun well hanging out with friends, but school sucks but i guess ill look back on these days some day!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ya I am a sophmore and I wud never think of dropping out. But give me a break! Keyboarding Class? oh well its a credit

S

·
0 Posts
I got a shirt that says " I'm not thirty, I'm 18 with 12 years experiance!" at 37 still feel the same way except hurt a bit more in the morning. Stay in school! you can still have fun when your makin big $$ later , trust me I do!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
No, it is not just you davecat 7, remember when you were their age, two words
"No Fear". Now a days its " OH GOD, THIS TRAIL CRATER GONNA GO RIGHT TO THE SPINE". The secret now a days is ALIEVE before bedding down for the night.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts