Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Reality kinda got in the way of me having fun so I had to take a few months, deal with it and have a nervous break-down.
NO, I wasn't committed, but I sure could have used the vacation :hyper:

Seriously though, most of us have something or other really heavy weighing us down.
I just happened to have about 5 more than I should have and got sucked under.

Anyways, I'm still alive, still kicking and wanted to say hi to all you awesome peeps.
Oh and a belated Happy New Year's.

Hope everyone is getting lots of riding in.

Take care
Kimmer aka OTI
</span>

·
Registered
715 Posts
Good to have you back! ...and a Happy new year to you too!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Glad to see your back Kimmer , I must say some us were getting concerned :hug: . When the time comes and you have a free moment shoot me a Pm. I have some big plans and ONThinIce is a part of them. I hope things come togethor for yeah their is definately a world outside of the internet but their are some friends here.

Hoping to get a ride in sooner than later with yeah friend.

:yes: Paul

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Hey Kimmer.....I'm just a pm away!.... :console:

you have a lot of backreading to do girl![/b]
What trail are you on in your Avatar Snogirl?, looks fucking terrible...............nice sled though

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
What trail are you on in your Avatar Snogirl?, looks fucking terrible...............nice sled though[/b]
Thanks Spiderman I love it!

[attachment=411007:IMG00106.jpg]

That one muddy pic is D101B on New Years Day, stayed at Deerhurst and rode down through Dwight, Dorset, Baysville and back up the other side of the lake (Hill and Gully was awesome!).....we ran into a few of those muddy holes but rode some nice trails as well....(don't mean to hijack your thread OTI but here are some other shots from that day)

[attachment=411003:post_161...thumb_1_.jpg] [attachment=411004:deer.jpg]

[attachment=411006:post_161...thumb_1_.jpg]

[attachment=411008:post_161...thumb_1_.jpg]

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Thanks Spiderman I love it!

[attachment=411007:IMG00106.jpg]

That one muddy pic is D101B on New Years Day, stayed at Deerhurst and rode down through Dwight, Dorset, Baysville and back up the other side of the lake (Hill and Gully was awesome!).....we ran into a few of those muddy holes but rode some nice trails as well....(don't mean to hijack your thread OTI but here are some other shots from that day)

[attachment=411003:post_161...thumb_1_.jpg] [attachment=411004:deer.jpg]

[attachment=411006:post_161...thumb_1_.jpg]

[attachment=411008:post_161...thumb_1_.jpg][/b]
That last hole looks familiar!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts