Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I hope we get some of this deep white fluffy stuff soon or this is where im headed! :beerchug:

·
Registered
726 Posts
I think you shouldn't stop while facing uphill :smilielol: Nice pics, wish I didn't have to leave MT last week. BTW if there is too much of that fluffy white substance formerly known as snow out there, you can forward some of it to MN :div20:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wouldn't exactly call that pow. Snow looks pretty set up. When you jump off your sled and sink up to your waist every where and snow comes atleast up to your bumper if not over your hood when you stop. That is POW.
Nice looking pics though and looks like you had fun. That is about as good of snow as I can find right now. 2 weeks ago their was alot of POW for a week. Havn't had any snow for over a week. Having to go to some pretty out of the way places to get some fresh snow.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wouldn't exactly call that pow. Snow looks pretty set up. When you jump off your sled and sink up to your waist every where and snow comes atleast up to your bumper if not over your hood when you stop. That is POW.
Nice looking pics though and looks like you had fun. That is about as good of snow as I can find right now. 2 weeks ago their was alot of POW for a week. Havn't had any snow for over a week. Having to go to some pretty out of the way places to get some fresh snow.[/b]

Sorry!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Nice pics. I can't wait till next year when I head back out to wyoming.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts