Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you tell me what jetting you have on your 02ZRT?I just picked up a power breather..also where do you have your needles set?Thanks in advance

·
Registered
754 Posts
i have a zrt 600--02 with a power breather i drop the needle clip down 1 slot and jet the sled down one jet size to keep it safe for ridding on the lakes. only other thing i added on to my sled was a dd can to try to save weight with a hammer time clutch kit. dave help me out now my sled now it rocks i just have about 745 miles on the sled since i bought it. from a cat dealer for cheep,

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies...Im assuming a 300 main...needle in #3 position...? Do you leave the cones in place with the power breather?Is the shelf left in?

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
last i knew he still had his ZRT and his f-cat's. must have alot
of things going on. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Hey guys,,, still around.
Been a very busy last 3 months,,,, oldest son got married, my dad got very sick and passed away, the business has been hectic, and lighteneing took out the wireless internet,AGAIN. I usually have the sleds out of the trailer and ready to ride by labor day, but not this year,, they are still sitting there untouched.
But to answer the question,,, Just like Sno Pro 500 said, and keep the shelf and cones in the airbox. I still have the '02 ZRT600, but I am kind'a anxious to ride the ZR900 EFI. snap

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for your loss.my prayers are with you!...congrats on your son...and thanks for the reply...hope things slow down a bit so you can enjoy the up coming season......ps what size mains ,pilot,and needle position?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
running 310 Mjs with the PB open, stock pilots, needles in middle (stock is 4th down- VERY rich!) snap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts