·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How was the 600 on the dyno

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Peter.............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...don't tell Rake a thing...he's a Doo Spy.

Be careful Rake...I might have to come home and pull the 7hundah out from under the cover. :frech11: ... and you wouldn't want that again now would you?? :stirthepot:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by prose@Oct 20 2005, 06:08 AM
Rake,who told you I was going to a Dyno? Do you know where one is ?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=942495
[/quote]

Pete Pete Pete I know you are forgetfull but surely you can remember what you did yesterday on the other side of Mount Thom. Unlerss of course you are doing a few tricks to that new 600. I sure hope it is still stock.HeHe :augen41: :banana: Nothing is a secret in the snowmobile business. How were the #'s

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Rake, do you have spies out there or what ? Let's just say I was pleasantly surprised.................doesn't matter what the #'s are until we see how she runs on ice....................

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Originally posted by The Big Dog@Oct 20 2005, 06:30 PM
My guess is 130 H.P. can't wait to she those 600 Ho's go.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=943984
[/quote]
Pinch yourself...Cause i think your Dreaming Man!! :tease:

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Hopefully in January I will get on the ice with you boyz.
I am anxious to see hot your new ride runs Pete.
As for Rake.....well you can tell he isn't serious about winning...he rides a Rev.

BigDog Racing

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey brent I think all that rice is going to your head.You even starting to get hard to understand.By the time you get on that old 700 it will be even more obselete than it was last year.Hey I hear they are making new wong ton wings for those pistons on the OLD 700 maybe that might help.HeHe

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by SMASH77@Oct 21 2005, 07:51 AM
Rake Quote.

Definition of Insanity, getting beat over and over and expecting different results.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=944994
[/quote]

Smash you already know what it is like to get beat but that is nothing compared to what is happening to you this weekend. If you are allowed on a sled this winter you won't care if you win or loose you will just be happy to be able to get outside and hear a mans voice.Instesd of that high pitch smash come here boy.You poor bugger. :no_bashing:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Originally posted by prose@Oct 20 2005, 03:04 PM
Rake, do you have spies out there or what ? Let's just say I was pleasantly surprised.................doesn't matter what the #'s are until we see how she runs on ice....................
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=943443
[/quote]
Did you get the 727 big bore yet or did you get her ported or head cut .....cause stock is 121 h.p.....??? Is it a imper or a" Cape Breton Stocker"....... :stirthepot: ......... :fluffy:
good luck with her..... is it a Dragon?
Cape Breton Stock........ :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Caper, she is completely stock...........just wanted to break her in & see some torque & hp #'s...................121 is what is published in some books, I think the Mach Z states 165 hp,but it is conservative-really around 172hp I think.........lets just say I think the 600 #'s are conservative................ :banana: :celebrating: :beer:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Prose what # did you get it will be published in one of the rags soon anyway and your sled is stock so it no big deal. Now Scotts that is a different story. You are still stock right?

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
My seat is stock...can I dyno mine Rake????
Jason Mason bought an 800 PT I heard, you 2 can cry together from the sidelines of the races this year when ya get put to bed after Heat 1 hahaha.

Pete...I'll give ya a hand to whoop Rake...I'll even give ya my ice clutching, maybe a lil tweaking, but enough to put Rake on the trailer.

Is Scott back together????

BigDog Racing

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Jason bought a 800 P/T..?.. :smilielol: :frech11: too funny ..it will work good till he wrenchs
on it......can`t wait to race him ...was nice to him last year cause it was a cat...
not now........... :frech32: :frech32:
Cape Breton Stock.................. :stirthepot: :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
That's the rumor Caper I heard over here in Korea?? Fact/Fiction...Let me know
Should have kept the F7...come on Jason I know you are on here somewhere?? :banana:

Lots of new iron around this year I hear Mike.....better watch that black 03 F-Kitty this year cause it will be "WHOOPIN" :eek:oh4:

BigDog Racing

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
There will be a certian black sled to be looking out for but I don't think it will be my little stock fkitty. If ya know what I'm saying!!! :augen41: :Wow1: :bunny-pancake:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts